2018–2019 Trainings Presented by SETC
SETC provides professional development on a variety of assistive technology topics including assistive technology overviews, augmentative and alternative communication, alternative computer input, and software solutions for students who struggle with reading, writing and math. SETC also provides district level support on establishing AT processes, as well as planning for and implementing Universal Design for Learning classroom and school environments.
Visit SETC Class Titles & Descriptions to view additional professional development opportunities that SETC staff can provide in your district.
Trainings Opportunities— Register or Schedule Now
- Fall Conference: Universal Design for Learning: Tools and Strategies to Engage All Learners. To learn more, visit the conference information page.
- FREE webinars. To access the list, visit the webinar information page.
- Register for trainings using your email and unique password. Online Registration
- FREE online Custom Workshops
- In-district or online classes
- If you need assistance with registering for these events, contact our office at 509.963.3350 or email Sue Wright email@example.com.
Download Workshop Registration Form. This form is to be attached to a school purchase order.
Note: Before you fill out the SETC Workshop Registration Form, check to make sure that the registration goes through the Special Education Technology Center. Some workshop registrations go through another source.
Classes / Regional Meetings
February 22, 2019
||Test Event 2||Internet|